500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Attractive cartoony visuals
- Original combination of Farmville + Pokémon styles
- Many different facets to explore
- Can't see pets roaming world you create
- Battle system a little simplistic for my taste
Collect, battle and build in this cross between Pokémon and Farmville
CerebralFix Ltd's Terrapets is almost a perfect blend of what you'd get if you crossed Farmville with Pokémon. Instead of wandering around a pre-designed world seeking monsters, you cultivate your own environment full of many different habitats to lure a wide variety of critters into your traps.
Use your gold reserves to purchase resources to rebuild the barren landscape into something lush and varied. Place and bait traps in the swamp, on the grasslands, in the tundra - all will result in diverse species awaiting capture or battle. The capturing mechanism is unique; you'll use spinners to toss food, cards, and even poison at the wild monsters in the effort to add them to your menagerie. Level up your captured beasties and customize their moves to make them harder, better, faster, stronger. Battle is also rather quirky, involving a rock-paper-scissors system instead of the complex Pokémon type chart.
There are loads of thoughtful details to keep those reared on Farmville engaged: placing higher level bait will net higher level creatures, you can mine rocks for gold every so often, world events mean the opportunity to catch super rare pets, etc etc.
One big thing missing from Terrapets: you never get to see your captured pets wandering about the world you've created. There would be much more motivation to invest time and effort in a sprawlingly beautiful world if you were able to watch your mini-beasts interact with it, even on a minimal automatic level. As such, I found myself a bit listless with the game within a few minutes - but super Farmville-style fans likely won't encounter the same issue.
It's a great idea to merge the Pokémon and Farmville game styles, and CerebralFix Ltd's Terrapets does it successfully. I'd love just that little something extra to push it over the edge.
Battle pets to the next level so you can customize their fighting moves!
Build your own pet wildlife reserve and fully customize it with endless decorations!
★ FREE addictive pet collection game!
★ Catch and tame over 70 different types of wondrous pets!
★ Unique and inventive pet capture system.
★ Battle pets that are tamed and level them up with simple but engaging pet battle system.
★ Rid the lands of the destructive force that is ‘Rathroot’ by fighting possessed monsters.
★ Customize the environment to your hearts content!
★ See the world of Hakawa come into life with beautiful biomes and decorations.
★ Engage with our friendly Facebook community to shape the development of the game.
★ Player feedback driven game development. Please help us to be best online battle pet game on web!
Useful game tips:
- You can catch different pets from different terrains.
- To catch higher level pets, use more expensive baits on traps.
- Put pets into healing huts when they get injured from battle.
- Battle pets with higher rarity to receive battle experience bonus.
- Paper pet move is stronger against rock, rock against scissors and scissors against paper.
- Pets learn new moves as they level up from battles.
- You can switch pet moves.
- Weak pet battle moves do less damage in battle, but uses less stamina letting your pet fight longer.
- Sell unwanted pets and items for extra gold coins.
- Collect gold coins every 30 minutes, and free capture cards every 2 hours.
- Fight your way through hives to cleanse them from corrupted monsters.
- To collect all pets in the game, you must put traps near cleansed hives!
- Collect all ultra rare version of Terrapets by checking your progress from Special filter in Terrapedia page!
- More world events to come! Follow us on our Facebook page to not miss them and please give us your valuable feedbacks.
The once lush and beautiful world of Hakawa is now little more than a barren wasteland. You are in charge of a special wildlife reserve where you have the important task of revitalizing the land and building a vibrant habitat for Terrapets; mysterious creatures who are the embodiment of the environments that they inhabit. Terrapets from the swamplands are sneaky and vitriolic, while those from the woodlands are steadfast and strong. If the environment is harsh and unforgiving then so too are the Terrapets that live there.
There was a time when Terrapets were numerous, but not anymore. You have the power within your hands to return the world to what it once was. You can revitalise Hakawa with a range of different terrain types and customize the environment as you see fit. From frozen tundra and volcanic mountains to thick forests and vast oceans, you have many different options for creating an enticing reservation for all the different Terrapets.
Terrapets is developed and maintained by CerebralFix, LLC, an international game development studio bringing the cheeky Kiwi spirit from New Zealand into social mobile gaming. Find out more about us at CerebralFix.com.
Like our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Terrapets
Keywords: pets, game, battle, catch, tame, collect, cards, animals, free, build, customize, decorations, fighting, collector, capture, terra, monsters, online, games, best, top
Added new Terrapets.
Updated questing system
Fixed minor bugs.
Best terrapet ever
I love this game
When i seen my friend playing terrapets i said awesome its really good....This game is recommended to all people who loves adventure.Love it
It is awsome
Great game you should totally get it if you've got kids they'll love it I love this game
This is the one of my favorite game and i wont stop plaiyng it but one thing is that i want more terrapets because i want to catch more more and more.please make more terrapets :-) peace
I love this game. The way it's set up is great to. You would not regret it if you got this game. Its a little slow at first but the fun and excitement picks up.