The Elements: Sand Game
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
But those are only the base elements included with the game. With the power of the Custom Element Editor, you can create, modify, and save your own elements. The only limitation is your imagination! Best of all, we've opened up almost every single property that regular elements have, meaning you can create entirely unique elements.
Key features of the app include:
- Custom element editor
- Real gravity control (accelerometer control, enabled via the preferences)
- Heat dynamics and phase transitions between elements
- Psuedo-realistic fluid dynamics
- Explosives like C4 and Oil
- Saving and loading as many scenes as you want
Have a friend who also has this app? You can copy over files between devices to share the exciting scenes and elements you've created (this is still experimental). All of the elements you create are located at /sdcard/thelements/elements and any scenes you save are located at /sdcard/thelements/saves.
To learn more, visit our google code page at http://code.google.com/p/thelements/. Comments or questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: the elements sand game, the elements games, elements meteo game, elements sand game, three.js sandgame, neues element hinzufügen, the sand box game, sandbox game, a sandbox game with many elements, the elenents sand game.
Note: Please report bugs to email@example.com to help us debug them rather than posting comments about them. We really appreciate your help!
-- Fixes several custom elements UI bugs
-- Fixes deleting custom elements
- Fixes many stuck particle and custom element bugs
- Fixes termite behavior
- Electricity now heats (can trigger C4)
- Pauses recording while switching elements
- Adds game recording and sharing (supported phones only)
- Fixes web view crash