The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- HD graphics
- Smooth even on medium-end devices
- Lots of characters, facilities and daily actions
- In-app purchase (watch out, daddy)
The Simpsons™: Tapped Out is a hilarious management game featuring our dear The Simpsons
"Homer accidentally caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. Now it's up to you to rebuild it". This is the perfect premise to start building a city from a scratch which is precisely what a city management game is about. The difference lies on how fun it is when you know all the facilities and even the inhabitants of the city since they are all part of the most-watched-and-known cartoon TV show around the World: The Simpsons.
First off, Simpsons' house must be built which will make Lisa show up. She will guide you through a step-by-step tutorial (oh, such a smart girl!). Other characters will show up as you perform quests and build up houses and facilities. You can both collect and interact with them all. Apu's Kwi-E-Mart, Flanders house, Dr. Frink's Lab, Krusty Burger, Van Houten house, Springfield Elementary or even Duff Brewery are just some of the buildings you will be able to build as you level up.
Like other management games, some resources must be collected: basically money and donuts. The latter can be used to speed up building time or to end daily actions up quickly (you can add up by in-app purchase). Lots of buildings, lots of characters, lots of quests mean: lots of hours of fun. In addition, real-time actions will keep you coming back once and again to the game to watch how Springfield's life is evolving.
The game's is graphically unbeatable: smooth HD scenes, well-crafted 3D buildings and textures and of course, a cute cartoon graphics as they are in the TV show. Optimized performance: it runs smoothly even on medium-end devices. Intuitive tap & drag controls which makes it highly playable for all audiences.
I can keep reviewing it for a long long while, however, I just say: try it out. You won't regret.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
**This game downloads additional content on first launch that can be up to 175MB based on device. We recommend connecting to WIFI the first time you play. This game is also supported with regularly occurring content updates that require additional downloads when released. Please be patient while it loads (we promise it’s worth the wait).**
– You must have an Internet connection to play, so please make sure your device is connected.
The Thanksgiving update is here for all to enjoy the season of giving, thanks, and, not to mention, gluttony and consumerism!
• New Characters- Help Sacagawea Lisa save the turkeys before the town devolves into an orgy of decadence and consumption with Turkey-geddon 2013. And find out how the Tribal Chief reacts to the culture in Springfield.
• New Buildings- Will Springfielders embrace the lure of pretty, flashing lights and loosen their wallets at the Caesar's Pow-Wow Casino?
- Marcos S. Downloaded 11h ago
- Andrew J. Downloaded 2d ago
- Wagner W. Downloaded 2d ago
- Gedyn O. Downloaded Dec 11, 2013
- David Sebastian G. Downloaded Dec 10, 2013
- Edivaldo B. Downloaded Dec 8, 2013
- Rado Y. Downloaded Dec 8, 2013
- Behdad S. Downloaded Dec 7, 2013
- Isaque R. Downloaded Dec 4, 2013
Es un juego genial agregenme mi id es antia3341
Went to buy donuts and forgot password so I exited to retrieve it, now I have reset my password and it Wont let me into the store.
Bad idea to download again after download in play store X(
Can be very expensive to get premium stiff and updates and be scarce once you've to levelled but for a free game. Brilliant
Fuk u uninstalled
Large graphics means slow reactions. The graphics are far too large for a mobile. Error when using the shop every single time - only way to fix this is to close the app and open it again. Game would be a lot better if you could look at the town from diffe
Keeps you hooked