The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- HD graphics
- Smooth even on medium-end devices
- Lots of characters, facilities and daily actions
- In-app purchases (watch out, daddy)
+ By Electronic Arts Inc
The Simpsons™: Tapped Out is a hilarious management game featuring our dear The Simpsons
This is EA's international version of The Simpsons game. If you were looking for the European one, it's in Shelbyville. Both versions are identical, anyway.
"Homer accidentally caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. Now it's up to you to rebuild it". This is the perfect premise to start building a city from a scratch which is precisely what a city management game is about. The difference lies on how fun it is when you know all the facilities and even the inhabitants of the city since they are all part of the most-watched-and-known cartoon TV show around the World: The Simpsons.
First off, Simpsons' house must be built which will make Lisa show up. She will guide you through a step-by-step tutorial (oh, such a smart girl!). Other characters will show up as you perform quests and build up houses and facilities. You can both collect and interact with them all. Apu's Kwi-E-Mart, Flanders house, Dr. Frink's Lab, Krusty Burger, Van Houten house, Springfield Elementary or even Duff Brewery are just some of the buildings you will be able to build as you level up.
Like other management games, some resources must be collected: basically money and donuts. The latter can be used to speed up building time or to end daily actions up quickly (you can add up by in-app purchase). Lots of buildings, lots of characters, lots of quests mean: lots of hours of fun. In addition, real-time actions will keep you coming back once and again to the game to watch how Springfield's life is evolving.
The game's is graphically unbeatable: smooth HD scenes, well-crafted 3D buildings and textures and of course, a cute cartoon graphics as they are in the TV show. Optimized performance: it runs smoothly even on medium-end devices. Intuitive tap & drag controls which makes it highly playable for all audiences.
I can keep reviewing it for a long long while, however, I just say: try it out. You won't regret.
Aliens have arrived in Springfield with plans to attack! Uncover their plot and save your town! At least until the government finds out and covers this all up.
• Squish the alien invaders and collect probes, ray guns and more to earn special prizes
• Trick-or-treat with more characters than ever and craft unique limited time items
• Compete with your friends on NEW LEADERBOARDS and see who can squish the most aliens
• Enjoy new characters, buildings and decorations and rediscover missed prizes from last
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
**This game downloads additional content on first launch that can be up to 175MB based on device. We recommend connecting to WIFI the first time you play. This game is also supported with regularly occurring content updates that require additional downloads when released. Please be patient while it loads (we promise it’s worth the wait).**
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
The Treehouse of Horror update is here!
Ready the Spooky Checklist! Costumes? Check. Candy Bags? Check. Ungrateful greedy children? Check. Alien Invasion?... Looks like this totally normal Halloween update got a little out of this world. Maybe add a few mutated trees and zombies to the checklist too. Doesn’t hurt to be prepared.
Enjoy new characters, buildings, decorations and more in the latest event!!!
Don't work won't even load on andriod tablet
This game is awesome! My only suggestion would be to add subtitles to the video parts of the game. I'm hearing impaired so subtitles would be a huge help.
One of the best I've played so far.
Used to love the game but glitches all the time. Homer had been missing for two months and customer service hasn't been any help.
It always says to much storage!