The Snake And Ladder
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Anand Tech Media Pvt. Ltd.,
In which the ladders represent virtues and the snakes represent vices.
- After rolling the dice, a player can start moving the coin only when he/she get 1 for the first time
- If the coin reaches the box with a ladder bottom end, then it climbs the ladder and go to box, where the top of the ladder ends and continue from there.
- If the coin reaches the box with the face of the snake, then it comes down to the box, where the snake tail ends and continue from there.
- The player gets an another turn to roll the dice, if he/she gets 1, 5, 6.
- The winner of the game is the one who first reaches the last box or step.