The Tiny Bang Story
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Original & challenging
- No tutorial
The Tiny Bang Story is an awesomely original puzzle game
First off, I want to let you know this game is weird. Not in a bad sense: as weird as original. A puzzle game that gets you to Tiny Planet, a gorgeous steampunk inspired post-cataclysm world. Tiny Planet inhabitants have to re-build their planet, and they will appreciate your help. Find hidden objects like puzzle pieces or mechanic gadgets and solve mini-puzzles to complete each level.
Well-crafted hand-drawn graphics and relaxing soundtracks teleport you to that magic world where curiosity and brain-racking is the way to advance. Give it some time: once you get the gameplay, it'll keep you glued to the device. Perfect game for relaxing while keeping your mind fit.
5 colorful chapters plenty of unique locations, amusing mini-games and absorbing puzzles. The only catch is its learning curve. There isn't any tutorial and that can drive you crazy first 10 minutes playing the game. Despite of this, a puzzle game that will delight daring players.
The Tiny Bang Story is set across five distinct chapters each with their own lovingly hand-drawn location, which combined with the enchanting music created just for this game, adds up to an immersive and crowd-pleasing experience. With no text in the game users will intuitively find their way around the planet, work out what tasks need to be completed next and forge their own path through this unique adventure.
So sit back, put your thinking cap on and get ready to help the inhabitants of Tiny Planet in The Tiny Bang Story.
• Top 10 PC download hit on BigFish and Gamehouse
• Five distinct chapters and over 30 challenging brain teasers
• A gorgeous steampunk inspired world drawn entirely by hand
• Absorbing gameplay with intuitive controls
• 10 enchanting musical themes
• • "The Tiny Bang Story perfectly collects stunning hand drawn backdrops, original mini games, gorgeous graphics and smoothing soundtrack." – Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com
• • "Best Android app of the week" - Gizmodo
• • "If you haven’t tried this game yet and own a tablet, go get it NOW. You don’t know what you’ve missed out on." Gold Medal – PlayAndroid.com
• • "Visually, this game is stunning." - androidpolice.com
• • “Herocraft also did a fantastic job of making The Tiny Bang story look pretty.” – technologytell.com
• • “The Tiny Bang Story is a must-play if you’re at all interested in casual or puzzle games.” - Androinica.com
• • “I recommend you go and install the game right away...” 5/5 – Android Headlines
• • This game plays great on a big screen TV using MHL technology. Check out www.meetmhl.com for more details.
Please note that this game requires an additional 50-100Mb download when first run, depending on your device. Additional data charges may apply.
An Internet connection is required for verification the first three times you launch the game.
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
• restart level button added
• crashes of the application
• problems with saving game progress
• problems with sound
- Максим Downloaded Oct 5, 2013
- Wendy L. Downloaded Aug 29, 2013
- rickyjhames Downloaded Jul 7, 2013
- bradwarden Downloaded Jun 16, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded Jun 13, 2013
- Ella24 Downloaded Jun 10, 2013
- nando3 Downloaded Jun 7, 2013
- Can K. Downloaded Jun 7, 2013
- Adnan T. Downloaded May 23, 2013
Most everything works on my phone (Motorola RAZR Maxx HD) so I was very very disappointed to have bought this app only to have it not work. The app opens up let's me watch the intro and then when I click play it crashes. After that it won't even open. Hop
The screens are very pixelated and even after repeated uninstalling and reinstalling the problem persists. Please fix because the game looks like a lot of fun.
I have the game in iphone so i purchased it for my tablet since i love so far the game in iphone. I have an HP touch tablet and purchased the game but game does not load, it freezes at title screen. I unistalled and reinstalled the game twice and nothin
This game is AMAZINGLY WHIMSICAL! I actually played this game with no distractions around just so I could pay attention to all the details. I made myself put it down so I wouldn't finish it so quickly. Its not a childs game due to the complexity of puzzle
... it has started crashing every few minutes when I am nearly finished it. Otherwise great game.
Not working most of the time and kick me out the game whats wrong w it?
Installed this game and it gets stuck at the title screen where I can go no further. I emailed the developers who replied advising me to uninstall and reinstall the app, which I did. This still didn't work and I emailed again with a screen shot showing m