10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Fun and entertaining
- Great graphics
- Takes really long to load
- Need to register
+ By Com2uS USA
Build the greatest farm and take care of the animals
Management games usually feature farms, but what if the farm was a tiny little one? Here, you'll need to take care of a small farm which you need to fill up with animals and beautiful decorations.
When playing for the first time, maybe it would be good to have a tutorial that guided you in the first steps, otherwise it's kind of confusing and hard to get the hang of it. The game includes a lot of curious features like the animals making sounds, breeding, many decorations and the possibility of growing plants and trees. It's undoubtedly a really complete game with a high playability and excellent graphics.
As for the disadvantages, you need to create an account to play and it really takes long to load the first time you play. However, those things don't matter if you're a fan of animals and management games. Try it out for yourself and see if you enjoy it as much as we do.
★ Recommended as most interesting Virtual game by AppEggs! ★
★ Recommended as top 10 hottest app by AppBrain! ★
* Tiny Farm is packed with the rarest animals(115MB+). WiFi connection is strongly recommended!
Exciting events with limited offers and seasonal updates are waiting to be discovered!
Rare animals caught only by rangers, and other offers for 2013 will continue on in Tiny Farm!
Now available for worldwide farmers and animal caretakers,
give TLC to your very own barnyard animals and build the best farm.
Watch over them so they can grow to breed their own family.
Get rare species that will allow you to create your own original homestead!
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
You can play Tiny Farm in 한국어, English, Deutsch, français, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體.
TouchArcade: "This is a fun game to play, and it's absolutely adorable...Call me crazy, but I have a sneaking suspicion it might end up being popular…"
Pocketnext: "It just doesn’t feel fair to ignore Tiny Farm, which is the best farming game on iOS to date."
Colorful and adorable animals!
- From White Sheep, Brown Chicken to Pink and Blue Dairy Cow, you'll find all animals in your favorite colors.
- Watch your animals grow as they get bigger with your love.
Love is in the air!
- Make your critters happy to breed the best animals.
- Give Love and breed them to get that special animal.
So much more to do than just taking care of animals!
- Go on a mission to find legendary animals by hiring a Ranger.
- Visit your friends farm to help out and share the love.
- Grow Alfalfas, Beans, and Potatoes for extra income.
- Darling designs and decorative structures mean your farm is unique and gorgeous.
Take a vacation to Tiny Farm and hang out with the cutest animals you ever did see!
We've fixed up some minor bugs!
Check out our latest update, too!
- Now you can easily sell the unwanted items in your Inventory.
- The building's required area will now be shown when you replace your buildings.
New System for Beginners
- The cost of leveling up your animals to Level 2 will be free for new users of Lv. 20 or lower.
Questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com
Great android app!
You Can Downliad Android game apk to your computer from:
The event animals can be too difficult to get. Often times you need animals you don't have the level for. Other times, during the even like the 'blue dragon' even going on now, you can only harvest once every day (really, once a day?) And then you're lucky if you get anything blue dragon related. And I mean really freaking lucky. I got a stump. The events are often difficult and I don't enjoy them
It's so cute!!!they're to adorable!!!
i cant even finish downloading the additional files it gets to one that says -0.0 mb and loads for a while then says patch incomplete. wtf! after i got it too actually work and download it kept force stopping and had we redownload 2 times in the hours I've had it. i am uninstalling
I liked it alot
I love this game! I have been playing this for at least a year - it's great!