It's rush hour in Traffic Town! The potential for vehicular mayhem is dangerously high. Yet all is not lost; as the town's only registered traffic conductor, the people look to you to bring order to their highways. Use your fingers of unquestionable authority to assign cars to their correct lanes or stop them from moving altogether. But remember, ensuring safety is your most important responsibility, so causing a crash results in a chaotic and shameful failure.
- Direct traffic on a busy crossroad, preventing vehicular chaos with your fingers!
- Stop and direct cars with a swipe of the finger with the only traffic game with indicating vehicles!
- Get as many cars successfully across the road to earn points without crashing!
- Challenge your friends and the public to beat your score on our free global leaderboards!
If any bugs are found do not hesitate to contact me with suggestions for
improvements via email - Any feedback and/or ratings will be appreciated!
Design: Alex Avard & Matthew Taylor
Programming: Matthew Taylor
First released: 27/08/13
*We are looking for new music and are welcome to suggestions*
- All graphics were originally designed for screens with a 480 * 800 resolution and will maintain this ratio when scaled to larger screen sizes with any unused screen space remaining black.
- Any devices with smaller displays will have slightly decreased image quality
- The application permissions listed are required to submit and receive leaderboard data via the internet using Swarm
v0.0.3 - 1st September 2013:
- Fixed minor tutorial bug
v0.0.2 - 31st August 2013:
- Reduced application size to 3.86 MB
- App icon corrected for ldpi devices
- Attempted to fix bug causing Ads to crash on some low-end devices
from 192 reviews