Virtual Villagers 2 FREE
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Wide array of options and stuff
- Long playability
- UI needs improvement
- Gameplay and results are sometimes unclear
+ By Last Day of Work, LLC
A tribe sim game
Virtual Villagers is a sort of tribe simulator, which sounds great. You are in care of a little group of villagers who dwell and try to prosper in a tropical island. There are many variants and sequels of this game. They all work in the same way with little if any differences among them.
This game is quite comprehensive, and it's based on two main premises: micro management and real time running.
Regarding the former, you have to look after every individual villager, and UI doesn't help much once your town has grown a little. yes, you also have to pair couples so they can procreate, and raise buildings and investigate new techs. Now and then events arise to add the necessary haphazardness, and once you get a permanent camp, some villages can take the role of scouts and go deep into the island to seek out secrets.
"Real time running mean that Virtual Villagers isn't kept hold while you do other things, it runs in the background. Yes, this means you have to keep an eye on it just to be sure everything is OK.
Graphics are fine, though they may look too childish for your liking. In the end, they're sim games more demanding that they first look like, whose greatest flaw is an uncomfortable interface that makes you invest time than it should otherwise need.
Follow two curious, determined villagers as they make their way into the darkest recesses of the cave that had long taunted them. Plunge with them into dazzling sunlight and mist, as a magnificent waterfall at once cuts them off from their friends and family and brings them face to face with ... children!
- Explore the western shore of Isola: all new puzzles, technologies, and island events!
- Breed unique villagers and raise your own thriving tribe.
- Watch your villagers go from toddlers, to adults, to grey-haired elders.
- Unique and unpredictable "Island Events" to keep you on your toes.
- Dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
- Make a variety of unique stews from hidden herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
- Runs in true real time: new surprises every time you turn the game on.
Fixed various bugs.
Removed debug info being displayed to the screen (oops)!
Fixes crashing bug.
Add'l rare crash fixes;
Blank/black screen hang fix.
I have to wait for 3 horse for it to load i am so so so so so so mad >:):@
This game is good but the problem is the population limit is 9.Plz make it 15-20.After that I will rate it 5 stars.Thanks!
Why it cant be open ,i tried 5 time but still cant be opn fixx pls I will give another two star... :(
It's okay.. keeps me busy at least
There arent so much people there.
My people look so disoriented and it's irritating