Walking Dead: Dead Reckoning
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Official The Walking Dead game
- Adds new lore to the series
- "CyoA" genre may not be the best choice for a WD game
An official game of The Walking Dead series
WD:DR is one of official games licensed by AMC around TWD world full of zombies and zombies-to-be-soon.
This "Dead Reckoning" works under the rules of "choice your own adventure" gaming, so if you were looking for tactical brain splattering, you were looking for Walking Dead Assault instead. This game puts us beneath the skin of Shane, Rick's best friend (and Lori's best friend also) just after the zombie outbreak but before the first episode of the first season of the series. At that moment, Shane is still a police officer when law enforcement is quickly crumbling.
That's what it is, nothing else. Absolutely a must-have for fans of the series, because adds some interesting scenes to the series' lore. The rest can live without it for sure.
- Daniel H. Downloaded Sep 19, 2013
- ahlamJ Favorited Sep 11, 2013
- natorbett Downloaded Sep 2, 2013
- Peter W. Reviewed Sep 2, 2013
- Denisa B. Downloaded Jul 14, 2013
- mihai27051998 Downloaded Jul 4, 2013
- Jose C. Downloaded Jun 24, 2013
- JasonVanCampenhoudt Downloaded Jun 1, 2013
- Cesar F. Downloaded May 13, 2013
Lol lol xoxoxo
Fun game. Can't wait for the next one, or for an extension to this one.
This game is very very short but its good
A perfect little interactive comic. Helps put Shane more into perspective; I love it... just wish there was more...
It is to short
This game needs to be longer. Or y'all need a new one to follow up on it. Its just to good to just let it end there.