by: dkarnik • 239
Up to 4 players. Online high score. Combination of luck and skill.
Thirteen boxes in two sections: upper and lower.
Upper section: each box is scored by summing the total number of dice faces matching that box. If a player scores a total of at least 63 points in upper section, a bonus of 35 points is added.
- 3 of a kind (sum of all dice)
- 4 of a kind (sum of all dice)
- full house (3 of a kind + pair)
- small straight (1,2,3,4 or 2,3,4,5 or 3,4,5,6) is 25 points
- large straight (1,2,3,4,5 or 2,3,4,5,6) is 30 points
- yahtzee (all five dice are the same) is 50 points
- chance (sum of all dice, any combination of dice)
On each turn, a player gets up to three rolls of the dice. Holds some dice, and rolls again.