In honor of our friends at StartNorfolk, we are making ZTC FREE for the weekend. If you are able come join them at www.startnorfolk.com Roaaarrrhhh!!! - The Zombies
* Hey Zombie friends, we need your help as we release and grow. We have played the game with many different devices and with so many available on the Android platform if you experience any issues with this running please let us know here: https://getsatisfaction.com/realitybridges sharing your device and os version would be really helpful so we can track down the issues and address them. Stay safe out there... Roaaarrrhhh!!! *
"Zombie Tag: Challenge" takes advantage of the GPS in your phone to combine virtual play with real-life movement so you can play locally with your friends. With a simple, child-friendly 8-bit style, an intuitive user interface, and gameplay that doesn't even require any physical contact (which means no roughhousing!), this game can get the whole family up and moving!
At the beginning of each Challenge, each player is randomly assigned as either a Survivor or a Zombie. Survivors score points for every second of the game that they avoid becoming Zombies, and Zombies score points by chasing the Survivors. Games can last 5, 10, or 20 minutes and are over either when the timer gets to 0:00, or when every Survivor is turned into a Zombie.
A game for all ages that makes exercise fun-- at this price, it's a no-brainer!
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH US HERE:
❯ LIKE us on Facebook: facebook.com/ZombieTagChallenge
❯ FOLLOW us on Twitter: @zombietag_tweet
❯ SUPPORT from the zombies: https://getsatisfaction.com/realitybridges
Hold on to your hats friends, this is a big one for the Zombies:
• Redesigned engine for faster connection, speed and multi-player game play
• Character count expanded, added 40+ new characters (human and zombie versions)
• Introducing objects, health packs now dropped in the game to help keep humans alive
• Game auto-reconnect now added; leaving a network, getting a call and other situations now allow you to rejoin if your game drops