Helps your kid to recognize all fruits and know their names!
A simple and educational game to learn fruits and their pronunciation while having fun with bubbles!
A cute game for preschoolers and toddlers.
Fruits for toddlers is a nice, simple, fun, and colorful game for toddlers and kids!
Pop all the bubbles and hear the fruits pronunciation!
Fruits for toddlers is a surprisingly addictive and fun way to pass the time for your toddler.
two games mode:
1- bubbles mode:
Create and pop all the fruit bubbles!
Interact with all elements on the screen!
Touch the screen to create all the fruits that you wish.
Tap to pop the fruit bubbles.
Touch and hold to create giant fruits !
2- quiz :
hear the pronunciation of a fruit and tap on the right one!
Available for all screen resolutions and devices, including tablet device as Kindle and Samsung!
- Game for preschoolers , toddlers and babies
- Easy to learn and control
- Play with your child or let them play alone
- use it to keep your baby or toddler occupied
- help kids to read and to spell
- fun way to learn the fruits
- encourage your children to enjoy Fruits!
- increases children’s knowledge of and ability to identify fruits
- a lot of fruits: apple, apricot, banana, grape, pear, pineapple, orange, watermelon, kiwifruit,
lemon, cherry, peach, Cranberry, blackberry, Strawberry , Grapefruit, plum, papaya, cacao and many others
- do not require internet connection!
- no Advertising!
This is the FULL supported version,
If you want to try the FREE version go to
It's a preschool interactive game! Play with fruit!
The kids can see, hear and pronounce fruit.
Tags: fruits for toddlers