1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Beautiful artwork
- Story mode is appreciated
- Thrilling gameplay
- Not for everyone
A musical, sci-fi themed, game
When it seemed that music games where outdated, Cytus showed up, patching the usual shortages of the genre it belongs. Not only gameplay goes a little bit further than awaiting notes to fall at the bottom of the screen, but also it brings some fresh air in the form of a plot about robots and feelings. By the way, Cytus is a place where robots stored human emotions converted to music in order to keep alive what mankind was. It may not be a big deal by itself, but combined with the precious backgrounds and the fast beat trance music it creates somehow an atmosphere.
One of the most important features of this game is, unexpectedly, difficulty levels, because higher difficulties are, literally, unbeatable. Therefore, first at all, try to find a difficulty level you feel comfortable with. Then try to tap on the notes when the timeline is more centered the better. Know that it's tricky even if you have played this kind of games before. The only remarkable flaws are that there's no option to create tracks based on your own music library, and there isn't any way to play versus or co-op.
Game includes a hundred songs, compiled into a story mode. Upgrading it to premium doesn't release new songs, but gets you rid of the cooldown time to replay a song instead.
This game is definitively worth of giving it a go, both by newcomers to music games and by who has already a great deal of experience. Cytus embodies what music games should be, and it's a pity it wasn't released years ago to set the standards of the genre.
LET’S EXPERIENCE MUSIC ’N ART, BEAT ’N REBOUND!
Check the screenshots and you will see the most AWESOME mobile music game ever!
Just PLAY and ENJOY!
- 100+ songs and 200+ variations, including many from famous composers around the world
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
- Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
- Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM 'N BASS and many more
- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills
❖HOW TO PLAY❖
- Follow along the Active Scan Line
- Tap each note as the line passes through
- Time your taps as the line is at the center of the note for a higher score!
In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots.
They are the last remnant of the human spirit.
However, mankind is not dead.
Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots.
But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old.
To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus.
The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them...
Cytus Official Site: http://www.rayark.com/g/cytus
Rayark Official Site: http://www.rayark.com
Follow Cytus https://twitter.com/CytusRayark
Like Cytus http://www.facebook.com/rayark.Cytus
Millions await the official release of Cytus 5.0!
Our thanks go out to players from around the globe for their staunch support. Once the new milestone of 400,000 paid downloads was reached, the Million Download Plan added 10 new songs to unlock Chapter 7 for free!
- Be the first to get over 20 brand new songs, all available in Chapters 9 and 10!
- Multiple new hidden tracks have been added!
- Updated note charts bring a fresh and exciting new challenge to classic songs!
Best game period
Best game ever!!!
Love the music and it's interesting (｀･ω･´)b
I can't explain it. This is the best game ever! I wish that this will be free full version PLEASE? RAYARK PLEASE????
Something to do. It is really addictive
Beautifully simple. And super addictive.