100 Inferno Escape
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Just what you'd expect from an open-the-door app
- Demonic imagery could be cool if you are a teen goth
- Absolutely unoriginal
- Puzzles on the easy side
+ By 100 Escape Games
Solve the hell-themed puzzles to open the doors
You know the drill: solve the mini-puzzle to open the door using whatever means necessary, only to find behind it... another door. Shocking! And even more so when you appear to be stuck deep in the bowels of the Stygian Pit. It's a near-endless stream of solving in 100 Inferno Escape.
Your goal with each level is simply to get through the door. There aren't any further instructions, so you'll have to intuit the way to do so on your own, possibly by some combination of tapping, tilting, swiping, or even making noise.
The graphics are somewhat interesting in you're fascinated by the demonic. Otherwise, there's nothing original here. If you're a fan of the genre, you'll enjoy it.
100 Escape Games' 100 Inferno Escape is precisely what you'd expect, and nothing more.
Solve the puzzles in order to advance to the next floor and escape from the collapsing building.
From the creators of the hit "100 Gates" and "100 Crypts" a new great "Room Escape" puzzle game for Android; challenge yourself in this fun, addictive, free and popular puzzle game.
- One of the best door exit game available for ANDROID
- Completely free
- Amazing Artwork
- Complete utilization of your devices features!
- Addicting mini puzzles!
- Gorgeous graphics and Sound
- Balanced difficult level from very easy to very hard
- Constant updates of New Rooms!
How to play
- Solve the puzzle and unlock the current door to get the next level
- Each level has a different puzzle to be solved
- Use any possible way to unlock: Drag, Shake, Touch the floor, Swipe, Tap,Tilt ,Push Buttons and so on
- Many different items available
Remember that in some rooms of the first floors you have to complete the heist in order to open the doors and advance in the game.
Just try it. You’ll love!!
Accept the cahalleng: Can you Escape ?
Many improvements and bug fix on the old floors.
Only on level 28 but still has my interest.
The concept of the game is simple. Basic logic solves the problems to get to the next level. Some levels don't make sense so a tutorial to cover the wide range of possible tasks to get off a level would improve the game.
This is a fun app but I can't get past 27, the ball moves a little bit then doesn't move any more and I have to keep restarting the level.
You'll have hours of fun once you get started. You won't stop
Got struck at level 38 how to cross? Any help
It just ends WAY too soon :-(