2012 TheCrossing aims to show all the most interesting theories about 2012 year, organized into four big cathegories: Astronomy & AAstrology, Religione & Philosophy, Science & Phanta Science, Profecies. During past centuries famous experts of these subjects discussed about several theories about 2012 year.
The game goes through the geographic research of cities into Google maps, to collect gemstones needed to read papyrus with theories. You can identify and reach cities thanks to quests, given by Eddie, the character of the game – inspired by a Maya symbol.
Why this app if different from the others?
- It’s not only a countdown to 21-12-2012, the day of the end of the world
- The goal of the game is to play but to learn also: you learn playing
- Contents have been written by a professional journalist
- Subject is not seen only from Maya point of view
- It’s not catastrophic but instructive
- Contents will be updated every 3 months till the middle of October 2012
- You can win periodic prizes during the year and a final prize: a travel to a “salvation destination”, one of the location considered out of disasters (about 1,000 euros value)
Next update: June 2012