4 In A Line Anywhere
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Frank Android Software
4 In A Line Anywhere (all known as Connect-4 Anywhere) is a two-player (you vs. Android) game in which the players take turns putting their colored discs anywhere in a seven-column, six-row grid. The object of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before one's opponent can do so.
1) You can put your colored discs anywhere in the board.
2) You and phone take turns to go first.
3) If you win the game, the first position in the game can not be used for following games as first step. This is to prevent you from using same way to win multiple times. Your opponent (phone) also keeps changing first position. So it is fair.
4) Game over when four or more of the same color discs next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
---Difficulty and Level: User can select game difficulty from easy, normal and hard.
---Color scheme: 5pairs colors.
---Use Splash Screen: User can turn on or off for starting the program with splash screen.
---Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
The system requirements for this game:
---OS: Android v1.5 or above
---Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 1280x800 and other resolutions
---Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
Provided by Frank Android Software @ www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
• Updated to build with latest SDK
• Updated chart size for large screen devices.
• Bug fixes.
• Japanese localization
• Chinese localization
• Updated for Android Jelly Bean
• Updated to use HD image.
• New icon and GUI.