Prepare for Epic battle!
Five brave vikings against the army of Moorlocks. They came from darkness and invaded the land of Vikings.
"When you play 5 Vikings and throw away your weapons it's just like throw away all your trouble" - AppEggs
This is a FREE version of 5 Vikings Multiplayer. If you like physics based games like Crush the Castle or Angry Birds, then 5 Vikings arcade game will definitely be your next challenge!
Battle together with mighty Vikings through many exciting levels! Starting with only two weapons - Thor's hammer and axe, improve you skills, battle and get new ones. Each weapon has its unique ability to crush the Enemies and their defensive lines. You can be a Master of the axe or spear. Don't forget to use power-ups. And if you cannot pass any Level - use the Odin's RAGE!
Now with Skillz MULTIPLAYER tournament system, where you can challenge opponents in a winner-take-all competition! It does not get any better when you can play with your friends or compete with other players in different Tournaments and win some Z!
The 5 Vikings arcade game has polished, detailed graphics and cool sounds.
Find the weak spots in every level in order to gain three stars! Each level has been tuned and tested, and has a few different Solutions.
Use HELP screens for tips.
- 14 exciting Levels! in 2 Acts (and more to come!)
- Single Player Mode
- Multiplayer/Tournaments Mode! play against opponents!
- Four different weapons to start with, unique abilities, power-ups
- Odin's RAGE power; tap RAGE and throw any weapon once
- Beautiful animated graphics
- Several ambient themes and cute sounds
- Realistic physics, realistic Water physics, Rope physics, TNT explosions
- Interactive enemy vehicles dynamics, rotors, warships
- Zoom in/Zoom out support
- FREE Updates: this is just a beginning of 5 Vikings adventure
*run smoothly on tablets and the latest Android devices
LIKE brave Vikings on Facebook: www.facebook.com/5vikings
FOLLOW mighty Vikings via Twitter: www.twitter.com/5_vikings
WATCH 5 vikings on Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=CHrp0WZhdtA
QUESTIONS or FEEDBACK?