Aces Bubble Popper
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- 3 entertaining modes
- Good graphics
+ By Concrete Software, Inc.
Pop the bubbles and try to get the higher score
Aces Bubble Popper is indeed a bubble pop game but includes three game modes that make it a great choice for a lot of bubble fun.
Classic is the typical game we all known, in Super Action you get to experience a lot of special bubbles like swap and gum and finally in Timed, do everything as quickly as possible. Of course, you can also choose the level of difficulty and complicate it as you keep playing all the modes.
The game is actually really enjoyable and although our particular favorite is the Super Action mode, the other ones are also quite worthy. Concrete Software, Inc. is the developer of Aces Bubble Popper, a fun casual and colorful game with smooth animations and an effective gameplay with three fun modes.
Pop! Pop! Pop! Enjoy a classic bubble pop game with a twist. Aces Bubble Popper includes three different game modes for tons of bubble popping fun! Attempt to burst all the bubbles in the Classic mode or race the clock to pop the required number of bubbles with the Timed mode.
For a truly unique experience try Super Action mode with specials, like bubble swap and bubble gum, to clear bubbles even faster. Become an expert at all three of the mini-games in the Super Action mode to gain even more points and earn a place at the top for the online leaderboards!
• 3 different game types: Classic, Timed, and Super Action.
• Easy, Medium, and Hard difficulties!
• Specials to earn extra points and pass levels faster.
• Fun and challenging mini-games in Super Action mode.
• Additional bubble colors on higher levels.
• Online Leaderboards: personal, daily, weekly and overall.
• Tracks tons of statistics!
Permissions requested and how they are used:
• Full Internet Access: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• View Network State: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• Modify/delete USB storage Contents Modify/delete SD Card Contents: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• Read Phone State and Identity: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• View Wi-Fi State: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• Control Vibrator: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.
• Automatically start at boot: This permission is used for push notifications, users can turn push notifications off in the marketing inbox.
More games from Concrete Software:
PBA Bowling Challenge
Aces Gin Rummy
Aces Traffic Pack
Aces Jewel Hunt
1.0.14 - Minor Bug Fixes
Love it. Not just chance a little bit of thought is needed. Very addictive. Worth paying so as not to have any adverts.
Challenging but not to challenging. Would like more instructions on how points are actually determined. Lot's of play gave me more info as time went on.
Why are the graphics so small ?
Love the game BUT hate how I can no longer type name for high scores so won't let me send it in. Fix this and will give it 5 *s (did work on my old t-mobile phone but not on my new(er) Samsung model) AND THAT IS WITH PAID VERSION - NO "ADS" THOUGH DESPITE WHAT OTHERS SAY.