Alice in Wonderland comes alive in this spot-the-difference puzzle game based on the beloved classic with color illustrations and AUDIO NARRATION!
Wonder what all the Alice madness is about? Join Alice in her quest through Wonderland and meet the Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, and the Queen of Hearts along the way.
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Alice in Wonderland, each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts. Each level has two images that contain very small differences between them. Spot the difference between the two images to advance the story.
- Audio Narration and book scene illustrations on each page!
- A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading literature
- Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills in kids 3 - 13
- 22 exciting scenes with characters from Alice in Wonderland
- Three difficultly levels to challenge all users with bonus points for spotting differences faster
- Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press' Bookworm Series for young readers
Tags: oxford bookworms secretbuilders , oz find difference game