5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By a5.ua
❖ Briefly towards rules differences ❖
The major differences in rules concern the possibility of taking the King, castling, responsiveness to blocked pawns positions and the winner determination conditions.
❖ Rules of Loser's Chess ❖
◆ If you can capture an opponent's piece, you must do so. If more than one capture is possible, you can choose which one to make. If you try to make a non-capture move when a capture is possible, you will be told "You must capture".
◆ If you are in check, you must defend your king as in chess. A defense that involves a capture takes priority over other defenses.
◆ You may castle, subject to the usual chess rules.
◆ The conditions for victory differ.
• Should you lose all of your pieces, except the king, you win.
• If you are stalemated, you win.
• If you are checkmated, you win.
◆ Draw rules (according to article 9.2 of FIDE Laws of Chess):
• Threefold repetition - if an identical position has just occurred three times with the same player to move, or will occur after the player on turn makes his move, the player on move may claim a draw (to the arbiter).
• The fifty-move rule - if in the previous fifty moves by each side, no pawn has moved and no capture has been made, a draw may be claimed by either player.
Because we play with AI instead of human, the draw will be claimed automatically.
In this game, same as in any other puzzle game, you have to stay maximum concentrated to win.
Play with pleasure! ☺
Tags: suicide chess.
v1.1.1 - fixed layout makeup for some displays