ATC4Real Los Angeles
by: Bajasim • 2
IMPORTANT: THIS IS VERSION 1 (LEGACY). PRO VERSION (2.0) FOR THIS AIRPORT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED YET.
ATC4Real is the most realistic ATC Simulator for android. It gathers real airplanes flights timetables so you could control only real aircrafts in your radar screen. No fictional flights were added.
You will be able to simulate an ATC officer shift in Los Angeles International Airport KLAX.
The scenery was based in real data navigation so you could practice real STARs and SID procedures.
Lead every arrival into the actives runways and clear them to land and guide all departures into their exit fixes.
- ATC4Real simulates approach and departure control plus take off and landing runways assignment in KLAX airspace.
- Real flight data gathered from real timetables.
- Timetables are updated periodically.
- All controls are reachable through your touch so you do not need any keyboard input for main functions.
- Separated strips for Arrivals and departures.
- Toggle radar screen elements visibility.
- Terrain heights simulated, avoid crashing into mountains!
- Fixes and vors are accurate placed so you can practice instrument procedures published for KLAX airport.
- Real weather updated every 10 minutes (Requires internet connection).
- Satellite image as background optional.
- There is no pause button just as in real life.
- Zoom feature so you can do precise vectors.
- Ranking system
* We suggest you to install our free versions first to check your mobile device compatibility.
*Adobe Air is required (Free download). You will be prompt to install it when starting.
* This application has been designed for best viewing in tablets. Resolution 1024x768.
So start controlling now, you can play ATC4Real Los Angeles HD for free and have a lot of fun!
Visit www.atc4real.com and check out all our airports.
Developed by Bajasim
Keywords: airplane games, airplanes games, aircrafts, atc, control tower, radar, flights