Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Awesome gameplay
- Over average graphics and design
- Free, ad-supported
- 60-75 levels may not be enough
+ By Legacy Games
A great bubble-blasting game
We have insisted many times about how smart developers can bring fresh air to exploited genres, and this Atlantis may be a new case on how to recreate a well-known kind of game and give new challenges to old and new players alike.
Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep can be considered the latest game about bursting three of a kind, a noble lineage started back in the times of Puzzle Bubble when not earlier. However, Legacy Games have added a simple, yet welcome storyline about the Queen of Atlantis, a magical barrier and mermaids to wrap it all. Gameplay has been slightly changed, too. Balls are let fall from the upper part of the screen, and every screen has its little trick or trap such as gears, cogs, moving platforms or different bowls. What you should keep always in mind that this Atlantis game is closer to puzzles than bubbles, first because you don't have to clean all the screen and just a few key "pearls" instead; secondly because these "pearls" are like jelly and usually make your perfect shoot to bounce to worst and unexpected place. In order to improve your highscore and get a three star rating you can fulfill secondary feats as beating the stage in less than a certain amount of time.
An absolutely recommended game for any casual player out there, for anyone looking for a casual game to have installed for those spare moments now and then, and for any hardcore gamer in need for something simple but witty at the same time.
"It’s a wonderfully unique twist on a familiar formula, and an easy pick for our Match-3 Game of the Year." -- Gamezebo, 4.5/5 stars
"It has superb graphics, a lovely mix of puzzle solving and match 3 mechanics and once you get used with it, you simply can’t put it down!" -- Android Entity, 4/5 stars
"A great combination of pachinko-like physical randomness with a match-three puzzle." -- BunchofGamers, 4/5 stars
Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep is an award winning physics-based, Match-3 game that's fun, simple, and addictive! Drop colorful pearls and let gravity do the rest, as they crash and clink their way through ramps, platforms, and spinning gears. Match three or more pearls of the same color and watch them disappear while surrounding pearls fill the void! Earn Achievements and Stars depending on how fast and efficiently you clear the screen, then use those Stars to purchase explosive power-ups! You can play Zen Mode daily to earn FREE Stars to play through the 100+ exciting and challenging levels! Help the mermaid save Atlantis!
- Winner of Gamezebo.com's Match-3 Game of the Year award!
- Enjoy over 100+ levels of a unique blend of physics and Match-3 puzzles!
- Now earn FREE Star Coins!
- With the Fortumo SMS billing, you can now pay directly from your phone plan! Please note that this requires SMS permission.
- Collect 7 awesome power-ups, like the Bomb Pearl, the Lightning Pearl, or the Ghost Pearl to help the mermaid!
- Includes bonuses, pachinko mini-games, and Zen Mode for unlimited replayability!
- Universal phone and tablet support with beautifully smooth HD graphics!
- Remove ads with ANY in-app purchase!
- Pусский в ближайшее время
----We're happy to help!----
Having trouble with our games in any way? Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
----Want more Legacy games?----
- 12/03/2014 - Minor adjustments and bug fixes.
- 11/25/2014 - Fixed a save progress issue.
A different n logical game.
It doesn't save progress! Have to start over each time! Boo!
Great improvements over "pearls".
Every time it updates it takes all my coins and everything I've unlocked. If it wasn't for that it would be the perfect game.