This free brain teaser has over 950K downloads!
Simply draw lines with your finger to create a path for balls to escape. Using physics, you set the flow in each puzzle that allows the ball to travel to the hole. Try different strategies to become the ultimate line rider in this compulsive physics drawing game. This isn't Flappy Bird, Subway Surfer, or Grand Theft Auto, you will have to think to clear puzzle levels. Try it out in between World Cup games.. ;)
100+ levels, 2 play modes, 3 ball types, in game tips
Gravity switch, collectible stars, power-ups and teleportation
- When drawing lines, you can move across the screen with the joystick.
- Use the "Undo" and "Clear all" functions to try out different strategies.
- When every line is drawn, press play and watch the action.
- In the levels with gravity switch you control gravity by tapping the screen.
- In the levels with stars, you have to collect all of them to exit.
- Use the teleportation to your advantage; when a ball teleports, it keeps its speed and direction.
- The wood, paper and steel balls behave differently; adapt your strategy.
- The settings button lets you choose between joystick and tilt panning, and adjust sensitivity.
Tags: jogo da bolinhas papel madeira , balls rider , juego de bolas en circulo