bird jigsaw puzzle (GERMAN GAME - Made in Germany)
Jigsaw Pussle were invented around 1760 in London. The great German architect Karl Schinkel (1781-1841) loved puzzle games already. Up to the present day are popular puzzle. We have developed classic puzzle games, which adapt to the feeling of the old models to the modern Android appliances. Hand (keys), eyes (to see), ears (hear) are required. There are many puzzle games on the Android market, but none that comes as close to the historical models and can be complemented by tones and numbers. If one knows Solitaire, Sudoku or Angry Birds, you will also like our classic puzzle.
* 32 beautiful bird jigsaw puzzle each
* 9, 16, 25, 36 or 49 puzzle tiles
* Optional display a serial number
* Puzzle rotation. The initial state is random
* Many game modes applicable for all ages
* Optional different tones when playing as an aid
* Acquisition of the season and the number of movements.
* 6 languages are supported (en, de, fr, it,. ru or po).
* Optimized for minimal CPU load (low power consumption)
* Requires no permissions (no advertising)