Bubble Moves is a fun game, where the objective is to make groups of two or more bubbles of the same colour to make them blow, in order to achieve a score to pass the current level.
The main rules are:
- Group two or more bubbles of the same colour to blow the bubbles. The more bubbles you group, a higher score you will achieve and you will pass the level faster.
- You can move the top bubble in each column to another column by using you finger, to make groups of colours.
- if a group of colours includes a elevator bubble, the bubbles will go down for a while.
- Don't let the top bubbles hit the top red line or the game will be over.
The game includes 2 game types:
- The Classic, where you have to sum points to pass the levels.
- The Challenge, where two players compete against each other in order to get the best score and win a prize of credits. In this mode, you have the option to play a game created by other player or create your own (option Against Anyone or other player you know).
The top score can be sent to the internet (scoreloop service), to compare you score with other players.
This game supports Tablet devices (HD resolution).
IMPORTANT NOTE TO GALAXY S2 USERS OR OF OTHER DUAL CORES PHONES
If the game crashes during gameplay, please turn off sound effects in the option "Options" . There is a known bug that can occasionally make the game crash due to the SoundPool bug, that affects dual core phones like the S2. Meanwhile we are working on a solution.
Tags: bubble moves , jogos de bubble moves , bubble moves game , bubbles moves , bubble moves gratis
from 1.155 reviews