Cut the Rope: Experiments
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Extra levels
- New features and handicaps
- New characters
- Online leaderboards
- We didn't find any, did you?
+ By ZeptoLab
Cut the Rope: Experiments is the first expansion pack of the awarded Cut The Rope
Note: you don't need to have installed Cut The Rope to install this expansion.
After hooking up millions of players around the World, after winning numerous game awards and becoming one of the top puzzle games for both Android and iOS, ZeptoLab hits back with a level pack expansion, Cut the Rope: Experiments.
Gameplay is still the same: feed the monster Om Nom with candies. Each candy is held by a rope. What you have to do is collecting the three stars and popping all the bubbles before releasing the candy to the monster. It won't be such easy. You have to use different mechanism, like gears or pulleys, to drive the rope with the candy toward the stars and then to Om Nom. As long as you progress through levels, the complexity increases and you need to be aware of more enemies and obstacles. It won't be as easy as it seems.
However, there are some new features, handicaps and items: rope guns, suction cups, rockets and water. There are new characters too. What's more, the whole storyline has changed: since the game is about experiments, you'll get advises and orders from a Professor that will influence the way you play.
Regarding levels, it contains 125 new levels (called experiments) through 5 different new boxes. Two first, "Getting Started" and "Shooting the Candy" are unlocked. The rest are locked, and you'll have to collect a given amount of stars to unlock them. First box is like a brief tutorial for those who have ever played Cut The Rope. Veterans will find it funny anyway because some of the new gameplay features are presented there: moving stars, rope guns...
If you enjoyed Cut The Rope, this is a gift you can't miss. If it's the first time you meet this game, we recommend you to try first the basic version and then catch this one (although it's not compulsory). Must-have.
The little green monster Om Nom is back and hungrier than ever! Team up with the Professor, a mad (but not bad!) scientist determined to study Om Nom’s candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments. Use suction cups and other funny devices to collect shiny gold stars, uncover hidden prizes and unlock new levels!
- 8 level packs with 200 levels
- Innovative physics gameplay
- Adorable character
- Outstanding graphics
- Om Nom animation shorts
- Constant free updates with new levels and animations
About the game:
“Cut the Rope: Experiments from ZeptoLab follows the exact same formula as its predecessor, which means it's awesome.” - IGN
“If Cut the Rope: Experiments uncovers one scientific truth, it’s this: ZeptoLab knows how to put together a charming puzzle game.” - Tapscape
“Cut the Rope: Experiments takes the original's addictive formula and adds a splash of deviousness, thanks to the addition of some cunning new items.” - Pocket Gamer
Cut the Rope: Experiments Videos
- v.1.7.1 - 1.7.2:
Various bug fixes and improvements
Feed Om Nom in his latest candy adventure! In Bamboo Chutes, strategically cut the ropes and drop the candy into rotating bamboo shoots to collect the stars and deliver the candy to Om Nom!
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.zeptolab.ctrexperiments.google.paid.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.2 released on 05/29/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7.1 released on 02/25/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.7 released on 12/18/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.1 released on 04/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6 released on 03/07/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 01/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.2 released on 12/18/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 released on 10/26/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.7 released on 10/11/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.6 released on 10/02/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.4 released on 08/22/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.2 released on 08/17/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.1 released on 08/17/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.0 released on 05/24/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 04/06/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.1 released on 03/30/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 03/29/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 03/20/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 03/19/12.
Displaying 4 of 19 - show all
It's very entertaining for a while...but then you finish all the levels! Please add in more levels!
Does not save progress in the cloud. In order to play off your progress on a different device... You have to manually copy over the files... Lame!
Wow a good dollar spent for a dumb game it doesnt even let me play the 1st level it keeps restarting when i click the play button in my lg. Fix the bug or give me a refund.:-( :'( .
I can't see any reason why it would need to discover the accounts on my device.
Cut the Rope: Experiments is truly the best physics-based app currently available on the play store. Its high level of polish, interesting puzzles, and amazing physics make for a delectable game that anyone can and should experience. Ironically, I have enjoyed playing Cut the Rope: Experiments much more than its predecessor for the reason that it de-emphasises the use of ropes in favour of mechani
Loved it IM,mine ㄱ뫁눜ㅅ
Great game worth 1€, I only hope they will still add new levels.