100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Creative and original
- Not for everyone
- It can get boring after a while
+ By JoyBits Co. Ltd.
Drag an element over another and invent new ones
In Doodle God your goal is to help God create many things such as airoplanes, lava, swamp, steam and many more. The way to do so is to tap on the groups to expand them and drag an element over another one in order to create another one.
It might not seem really hard (just combining two elements to create others) but it's not that easy to get over one hundred different elements starting only with two. Once you create a new element, a famous related quote will appear, adding an extra feature to this original puzzle game.
JoyBits Co. Ltd. is the developer of Doodle God and Doodle evil, really similar games that will be enjoyed by those users who like solving puzzles and creating combinations. The graphics are good and it's really easy to play once you learn the basic game rules.
NEW Planet Mode & NEW Content!
Watch Your World Come Alive as You Play!
NOW Available in 13 Languages
BE A GOD AND CREATE A NEW UNIVERSE
In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! As you create each element watch your world come alive as each element animates on your planet. The new “Planet” mode offers a new challenging way to create a universe of your dreams.
Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague… Don’t worry, you are not alone on this cosmic journey! Every time you successfully create a new item you’ll be rewarded with the wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™!
NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- NEW Visual “Planet” Mode allows players to see their planet come alive as you play.
- NEW “Mission” Mode offers new challenging puzzles
-New Artifacts Mode: Collect ancient artifacts like Stonehenge created by amazing triple reactions.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- New “Puzzle” mode.
Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
Follow us to get early access to exclusive content, price drops and updates:
Check out our other exciting games! Doodle Devil™ & Doodle Farm™
- New “Planet” Mode allows players to see their planet come alive as you play.
- New “Mission” Mode offers new challenging puzzles
- New "Artifacts" Mode: Collect ancient artifacts like Stonehenge created by amazing triple reaction
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I kinda like the game, but if I pay for it, I should not see adverts. You can turn off 'partner ads' in options, but it still shows the company's ads.
I can't see any of the elements and nothing shows up. Same with doodle devil
granthegamerant: was fun untill crashes started now cant even get on waste of money and time, great consept though
The game is so good at usual, but something wrong with voice.
I have paid for an app that continuously crashes and has ads... and I can't get a refund. The game is fun, but nobody can see that if they can't play it for more than 5 minutes without it closing or ads.
Why am I seeing ads in a game I paid for? That's insulting.
The pictures of the elements wont even show up! Needs to be fixed fast!