100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Minimalist graphics with nice colors
- Achievements and unlockable items
- Undo and randomize
- Sluggish animation
- Less frequent full-screen ads
- More bonuses
+ By Real Casual Games
A puzzle game with a mathematical theme.
Five tasks you with matching sets of similar numbers, although not the same numbers. As you create combinations, you get points based on the outcome of those addition problems. You also unlock new numbers as you add up to them. It's a good math puzzle game that will keep you thinking.
The minimalist graphics, with soft pastels and neutral grays is easy on the eyes. Getting achievements for effective combinations is a nice touch. Being able to undo moves and randomize next pieces adds to the fun. Interact with other players through score comparisons and device syncing.
The animations were a bit sluggish on one occasion, although pretty smooth for the rest of the time. The full screen ads could be a little less frequent, although the banner ad isn't too intrusive. Additional bonuses would be nice.
"Fives for Android can replace your Flappy Bird addiction!" - Android Community
"Like Threes! for iOS? Fives provides a similar experience for Android." - Android Authority
"Fives is a free alternative to Threes! for Android users!" - Pocket Gamer
"Great challenge, great mechanics, great fun. What else can I say. I should be in bed but I'm up playing my tenth 'one more game'..." - Jeremy S
- Multiple game board sizes (including Expert Mode)
- Timed Mode for quick scoring games
- Undo your last move!
- Randomize the next piece
- Google Play Games integration to compare scores with your circles, and those across the world, as well as sync your scores and progress across devices
- Unlock 30 different achievements
- Quickly and easily share your high score screenshot with friends on any service
- Very lightweight and easy on your battery.
- Android exclusive! Fully designed for Android, so no overhead from Unity or other cross-platform libraries.
Join the Fives Beta and give your feedback!
- Bug fixes
- Earn bonuses for free (just tap on Undo or Randomizer)!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Will Bessette.
Ads and bugs. Why fix something that isn't broken.
Very similar to 2048. For free you can see an ad after every game.
Fun and addictive!
This game is fun and addicting! One of the best games I've recently downloaded. Only one issue, bonuses get maxed out instead of accumulating.
Unique numbers game, easy to play, harder to master. Brilliant time waster, sharpens your strategy + maths skills. Banner ads are non-intrusive. Full page ads could be less frequent. More / different bonuses would be nice. Otherwise, a good game.
Reinstalled. Lost my 5 x 5 grid for a 4x4. Cannot get back to the 5x5. I was addicted, and have scored in the top hundred, so kind of ticked.