5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to learn
- Smooth gameplay
- Annoying notifications and ads
A casual puzzle game suited for players of all ages.
Galaxy is about of drawing constellations with your fingertip, connecting every star following the available paths without going backward. The faster you solve it, better score you'll get in the so in-fashion three star rating. Have in mind that there are some paths that are voluntary (broken lines) and others can only be crossed in a certain direction. Galaxy by Magma Mobile comes with more than two hundred levels and three game modes (campaign, arcade and time attack), so considering it's free we can say it has an unbeatable quality-to-price ratio.
We'd loved it more if there were real constellations and a little bit of pedagogy about it - hey, don't ever miss the chance to teach something to someone- and ads were a little bit less annoying and there weren't bothering notifications at the status bar. Anyway, a great casual game. Perhaps one of the best Magma games so far, maybe not by its graphics or technical features, but for its funness instead.
The game is design to suit young children as well as adults as we have incorporated very advanced levels.
The game is packed with over 200+ Levels and will add more in each update.
The game has also various game modes:
- Challenge in which you will be faced with more and more difficult levels as you move along
- Arcade in which you can challenge yourself based on the difficulty of your choice
- Time Attack in which you will have to solve as many levels as possible in a given period of time
- 400 new levels !
- Awesome background music thanks to Simon Björkén !
- 300 new levels !
- Translated in Indonesian by Rio Raditianto.
- Translated in Czech by Tomáš Mleziva and Tomáš Švec.
- Translated in Slovak by Matus Krivda.
Many thanks to them for their precious help !
- 200 new levels !
- New option available to lock stars
- Translated in Hebrew by Elad Mashiach and Roy Jan. Many thanks to them for their precious help !
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
It's challenging enough to make you think but easy enough to keep you going.
This is a cool game to play tried ot sometime
coolest app cause the texture is so awesome
Works pretty well
10 out of 10
I love this game, very good