A unique puzzle game in which you must pop geometric shapes as fast as possible before the timer runs out.
Only the nimblest fingers will be able to get the highest scores!
- Fun pick up and play - very simple to learn, hard to master
- kid friendly: colorful, simple
- Quick play-sessions that will have you coming back for just one more try..
- Helps with geometry understanding
- Featuring the song Chibi Ninja by the amazing Eric Skiff (http://glitchnyc.com/)
- Colorful geometry characters: Squares, triangles, circles, slices, stars, octagons, and more (and maybe a unicorn or two!)
How to Play:
Touch the shapes on the paper in the same order displayed at the top of the screen.
The more sequences you get right, the higher your score will be!