Like playing memory games? Have you ever seen one that was based on touch? Probably not on an Android device!
Haptic Memory Match is a simple game where the player finds matching vibrations (haptic feedback) in the least number of turns possible
Submit suggestions for improvements!
- This game works best on TouchSense® Phones (http://goo.gl/SYnZD)
- Many popular Android tablets do not support haptic feedback (Motorola Xoom, Asus Eee Pad, and more)
Learn to play:
1. Each Android vibrates when touched
2. A player touches two Androids in a single turn (selected Androids shake)
a. If the vibrations match, the Androids will disappear
b. If the vibrations don't match, the Androids will stop shaking and the next turn begins
3. The game ends when all vibrations are matched
- Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- FatCow, http://www.fatcow.com for brain and hand icons
- Android Asset Studio for Launcher icon
- C. Strickland for app testing
Tags: memory icon , haptic memory match