Hidden Difference Game Wiz Oz
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By SecretBuilders Games
Follow along with Dorothy and her dog Toto’s harrowing adventure as a cyclone transports them from quaint Kansas to the wondrous Land of Oz!
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of The Wizard of Oz, this hidden difference puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
- Audio narration and book scene illustrations on each page!
- A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading literature
- Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills in kids 3 - 13
- Several amazing levels with many differences to find
- Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press' Bookworms Series for young readers
Tags: classics illustrated junior the wizard of oz.