This FREE hidden object puzzle game for your tablet and phone brings the story of Sheherazde from the Arabian Nights to life. Based on the classic Arabian tale of One Thousand and One Nights, this beautifully illustrated free hidden object puzzle game takes you through the story with high-quality AUDIO NARRATION!
Sheherazade, the wife of King Shahriyar, tells him a tale each night without finishing it in order to stay alive till the next morning. Every morning the King allows her to stay alive till the next night to hear the conclusion of Sheherazade’s enchanting tales. See how long she can keep the King’s attention!
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Sheherazde this free hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
• Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading literature
• Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills
• Many gorgeous levels packed full of items
• Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press' Dominoes Series for young readers