500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Good design
- Perfect for kids to learn
- Not really original, similar games
+ By SunGround Co., Ltd.
Choose your puzzle, complete it and practise a language
Kids Puzzle: ABC is a game addressed to kids above two years old and tries to improve the children's ability of recognizing the alphabet and numbers and practising English and Chinese.
The app includes a usable interface which children will definitely enjoy. First of all, they must select a difficulty level and then choose to begin the puzzle game or take the quiz, where they should select the correct number that corresponds to the name given. In addition to the basic gameplay, you will be able to hear the sounds and practise the pronunciation.
SunGround Co., Ltd. is the developer of this puzzle game for kids and many other versions with different topics. Choose your favorite one and enjoy teaching your kid new words and letting them practise puzzle games.
1. Three different categories (Numbers, Alphabets, shapes). Your kid can learn dozens of different Basic Knowledge tools.
2. Two levels (4 blocks, 8 blocks) . Suitable for kids of different ages ...
3. Easy and simple game-flow. Even one year old baby could play with basic features of the game.
4. Fantastic cartoon characters to attract kid's attention.
5. Female voices from various languages to improve kid's pronunciation.
6. Support super high resolution monitors. compatible to various display screen sizes and resolutions.
How to play:
1、 Select Normal mode or Hard mode to start the game.
2、 Select a scene.
3、 Select a picture in the puzzle to start solving. (the picture will remain black if not solved)
4、 Realistic sounds of the Basic Knowledge tool are played when the puzzle is successfully solved.
5、 Then move on to the next Basic Knowledge tool.
1.Changed UI Layout.
2.Added notice about privilege.
4.Added the color scene.
5.Added the human body scene.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Can't seem to access the settings options for the music...plz fix
ok kinds my son did not like it so much not vry user frndly