Magic Portals Free
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Original gameplay
- Amount of free levels
- No online leaderboards
- Only one game mode
+ By Asantee
Magic Portals Free is a platformer with an original gameplay
A sorcerer wants to get out from a magic castle full of danger and scaring creatures. In order to overtake walls, platforms and ditches that he'll find on his way, he will have to use his magic powers. In other words, he will have to create portals and teleport himself from point A to point B.
Don't waste your powers though: try to create just the minimum needed portals to get the highest score. What's more, you will have to pay attention to the handicaps in each level: for example, the areas where you cannot place a portal unless you break the evil-source.
There are up to 31 unlockable levels in the free version. If you like the game and it got you hooked, you can get its paid version ($0.99) which includes 60 levels and extra skills.
Graphics are too simple and could be certainly improved. However, what really matters in this kind of game is its gameplay and not so much its graphics. Controls are intuitive: tap to create portals and use the right-left button to make the sorcerer advance. You cannot submit your best marks on online leaderboards.
We've to admit that Asantee has done a great job with this game. Nonetheless, it could be enhanced in some regards like graphics and sharing scores. Besides that, recommendable.
The game includes several features and art style based on classical 16-bit games, mixing pixel art elements with cutting edge real-time lighting effects.
NEED HELP ON A TOUGH LEVEL? Visit http://asanteegames.com/magic-portals/walk-through/
Magic Portals highlights:
• Massive bosses!
• Collect all Diamonds to score gold!
• Puzzles and obstacles based on physics dynamics (Box2D);
• Achievements system for even more challenging gameplay;
• Cleverness to finish each level using the least possible number of portals;
• Possibility to move crates, throw giant stones, dodge fire balls and explode stuff using magical powers;
• Beautiful scenes and groundbreaking real-time lighting effects;
• Cool fantasy-style environments and scenarios;
• Over 60 levels already available, and more levels to come with future updates!
If you like Valve's Portal or Portal 2, don't miss Magic Portals!
ATTENTION: for good gaming experience, a high-end Android device is recommended.
• More levels available!
• Fixes for the Galaxy Y, Galaxy Ace and Galaxy S3 Mini
• Performance optimizations
• Gameplay bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Wonder why this app is not in top free list. So addictive. Glad I found it
you can create 2 portals and really mess with your opponents! Drop one of them off the edge, shoot through a fire thingy and blow up some barrels(and hopefully not yourself), it's great!
Not a bad game overall, however the app doesn't sleep when you lock the screen. Music keeps playing etc
Cool puzzle game. 8)
azz wrath metro sethos