by Anna Grace, Appszoom
Math Workout will provide you six options to choose in the menu:
- Addition & Substraction: Easy operations for playing a few minutes every day.
- Multiplication & Division: The same but with different operations
- I'm Feeling Clever: A mix of the two previous activities.
- The Brain Cruncher: In this game, you can select the pressure level (low, medium or high). Then, a number of operations will be shown to you and you will have to do them and remember the results every time.
- Online World Challenge: Same as "I'm Feeling Clever" but longer and with the possibility of competing in the World Challenge.
- Math Blaster Challenge: Solve the floating operations before they arrive to the number board, otherwise you'll lose.
This app, created by Workout Games, is somewhat useful when you want to exercise your brain by doing simple math operations. However, the operations are rather easy, so it won't be that challenging after a while. this game is pppropriate for kids and people who simply want a quick brain trainer for practising every day.
Tags: math workout , mathworkout , math games , samsung math games , math workout qr , math workout lite , maths workout lite
by Anna , Appszoom
Jan 20, 2014
from 53.774 reviews