Mathdoku+ Sudoku Style Puzzle
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Great interface and controls
- Many levels
- Easy to play
- Still a classic sudoku
+ By Tapps - Top Apps and Games
Play this Sudoku classic and the kids version, become the master
You already know how Sudoku works: this is a number puzzle game set on a 9x9 grid where the objective is to fill all the empty cells with numbers from 1 to 9, without repeating them in the same row, column or subgrid.
In this application, the controls present one way of imputing the numbers: tap a blank cell and pick a number from below. Of course, you can also use the rubber to clear a cell, the lightbulb to reveal the solution and add your own notes. All very conventional and classic, perfect for a simple gameplay.
Sudoku can be a great entertainment and a very long one: there are more than 800 levels with five difficulty levels to improve your experience. Tapps - Top Apps and Games is the developer of this classic Sudoku Game and a kids version to practise their math skills called ken+ Sudoku Style Logic Puzzle, both with an excellent and high usable interface.
With over 700 puzzle levels from 3x3 to the mind blowing 9x9, Mathdoku+ is a great game to help you sharpen logic and math skills whether you’re a beginner or an experienced puzzler!
- Fun and challenging puzzle experience for everyone, from children to adults
- Great for kids’ development of reasoning, logic and math skills
- Check and Hint features to help in case you get stuck
- Complete tutorial for new players
HOW TO PLAY
- The grid size defines the numbers you can use in a puzzle. If it’s a 3x3, you’ll use numbers from 1 to 3. If it’s a 4x4, from 1 to 4. And so on!
- Squares outlined by bold lines are called cages. Each cage has a target number and a an associated math operation.
- Each cage must be filled with numbers that, combined in any order, produce the target number of the cage using the correspondent math operation.
- Numbers may not be repeated in any row or column, just like Sudoku.
Quite simple, eh? So warm up your brain and get ready for Mathdoku+!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
---- More Games by Tapps Games ----
+ Arcade Games - Honey Battle, Balloon Party, Hamster Roll, Bubble Dragon, High School Fighter
+ Action Games - Jailbreak!, Robot Gangster Rampage, Ninja Nights, Jailbreak!
+ Adventure Games - Run Tappy Run, Tappy Escape, Macho Dash, Dino Quest
+ Puzzle Games - Number Link, Magic Match 3, Magic Cats, Color Flow, Temple Minesweeper
+ Kids Games - My Virtual Pet, My Virtual Cat, My Boo, My Doll House, Animal Line Crossing
+ Strategy Games - Toilet Time, My Sandwich Shop, My Pizza Shop, Cookie Shop
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Addictive but awesome
LOVE this app and am happy to buy add-on packs. The one thing that would improve it, in my opinion, would be to increase the size of the font of the corner demarcations (3+, 2-, 6+, etc.). On a cell phone, it's just too small. Borrow a little from the ENORMOUS font sizes for the solution numbers.
I Love this game the Ads are not intrusive And the UI is very nice and easy on the eyes!
It is a MUST DOWNLOAD game! Addicting, too!
Great math game. Like that it generates lots f puzzles since it is difficult to find these type of puzzle books. Would give it five stars if itwere easer to make pencil marks.
Perfect blend of math and sudoku
Love this Ken Ken