1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Several Input modes
- Only three levels of difficulty
Play Sudoku with several input modes
This simple Sudoku has three level options (easy, medium, hard) with 30 puzzles each one. Hints are shown by default in order to help you get familiar with the game, but you can disable them in the settings if you want a more challenging game mode.
There are several input modes:
- Popup: tap any cell with finger to edit its content.
- Single number: First select any number and then tap on cells where you want the number filled.
- NumPad: Buttons act as a standard numeric keyboard. Press Pencil button to toggle cell's note editing.
Roman Mašek is the creator of this Sudoku app. It's his first one so we hope him a long and successful career as a developer. Download if you're a fan of Sudokus and want to do them easily with no need of paper and pen.
- Several input modes (finger-friendly, numpad in the bottom of screen etc.)
- Puzzles can be downloaded from web or entered by hand
- Game time and history
- Export to sdcard
Any suggestions? Go to http://opensudoku.eu, your feedback is welcome
- Fixes crashing on Android 3 (issue #148).
One of the best games/apps out there. Easy to use, when you complete games that come with the app use the link to 400 more.
not awsm ..average
There are far too many sudoku apps on Android and many of them are ghastly. This one is the best by far that I have seen.
The best. Been programming my own app to make sudoku easier this is what I want it to be like. Great work devs
Awesome, love it. No adds, easy to use.
I was looking for an app where you can input sudokus from a newspaper. This is perfect and a small app, it uses hardly any memory space! To add a sudoku yourself its pretty self explanatory but for those who maybe can't figure it out, on the bottom task bar on your device press the menu button or the three dots after you open up the game. Add Folder, I put Newspaper as this folder name. Go in that
Very simple and convenient interface. No fancy themes or colours to get in your way.