by: Innovaspire • 3
Experience SAT vocabulary prep in a whole new way!
People*HorsePlay is a letter-by-letter, word-guessing game for 1-4 players. It's like Hangman with SAT words! Playing as if in a rodeo, you can ride or you can sit on a fence to watch someone else ride.
Single-player: Guess letters one at a time until you spell out the secret word. Be careful! If you guess more than 8 incorrect letters, the bucking bronco will buck you off!
Multi-player: Players take turns guessing the letters in the secret word. A player will continue to guess until they make an incorrect guess: then they are bucked off the bronco and someone else gets to ride. Only the player who completes the word by guessing the last correct letter earns points for the round.
For each new word, players are given the definition and synonyms. If you know your vocabulary well, you can use this information to get maximum points in a round!
Improve your vocabulary collaboratively with your friends. With simultaneous, multi-user play, it's studying with your friends, but you don't need to be in the same place.
• Single user or multi-user play: play with up to three friends simultaneously in one game.
• History keeps track of each player’s correct and incorrect guesses, and the points earned each round.
• Over 5000 SAT words with which to play in the full version.
• All words have been categorized as "Easy", "Medium", or "Genius" by high school students.
• Games can be all Easy, Medium, or Genius words, or the game can choose randomly for the ultimate challenge!
• Optionally texts your friend(s) to let them know a game has started!
More information: Like or follow us for a free SAT word every day!
• Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Innovaspire
• Follow us on Twitter: @PeoplePlayWhat
• Follow us on Tumblr: peopleplaywhat.tumblr.com