by Anna Grace, Appszoom
The aim of the game seems pretty simple: clear all the tiles by matching them in pairs.
But also remember the following:
- The tile has to be free and not covered by others.
- There are four of each tile.
- You've got three lives. If you run out of moves, you lose one life.
- In higher levels, shuffle the board when running out of moves.
This classic Mahjong game includes two game modes:
- The Standard mode has three difficulty levels: Easy, medium and hard,
- The Quick mode, one the other hand, has a Custom level (where you can choose the number of tiles) and a Preset Level (where you can choose the size of the puzzle).
It's a very relaxing game where you don't have any time limits and it also allows you to undo your wrong moves.
For starters, there's a detailed list of instructions that might help you understand it better and 50 preset layouts if you want to get familiar with it.
Paul Burkey is the creator of this Random Mahjong and has another puzzle game for you to try if you like this kind of apps.
I'd recommend this game to anyone who wants to have a relaxing time and exercise their minds as well. Pretty good app.
Tags: random mahjong , mahjong imperial con , random mahjong для андроид , kyodai mahjongg png , random mahjong pro 1.0.9 apk , any good mahjong games? , free online mahjong with progressive/challenging levels and shuffling choices
by Anna , Appszoom
May 27, 2011
from 16.723 reviews