Sokoban Garden 3D
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Entertaining, grows in difficulty
- Fun enough
- Not perfect graphics
+ By Kivano
Move the blocks to their correspondent place
Sokoban Garden 3D is a puzzle game with a basic and well-known gameplay where you need to push the blocks onto the X square, helping yourself with smooth controls that are explained at the beginning of every level.
You just need to flick your finger towards your desired direction or tap the square you want to move to, thinking about the best way to solve the puzzle in the fewest moves, as it will result in your final score. Don't get too comfortable if the first few levels feel to easy... it will only get harder.
As for the graphics, there's not much to say, they're not perfect or especially highlighted, but they work well enough and we haven't had any problems regarding the game's functionality.
Kivano Software is the developer of Sokoban Garden 3D and the Beta version that was launched first, but is not really necessary now, so try out the real and free version.
*Silver Medal from Playandroid.com magazine*
"Beautiful graphics and easy controls. Easily the best Sokoban game out there" - ***** review on Google Play
ATTENTION: This game is an implementation of a great classic puzzle game and can help you keep your brain in shape! What are you waiting for? Get it for FREE now!
Here are some distinctive features of this game:
* Eye candy 3D cartoon graphics
* Increasing difficulty - if you find first levels too easy then please don’t be upset - solve them quickly and get into serious challenge!
* Game is optimized for tablets - looks great on Nexus7 or Galaxy Note 10.1
* Switch-able 2d/3d view mode
* More than 100 levels and counting
* AI techniques are in use to improve control scheme
* A lot of different control schemes: swype, box dragging, tap, graphical buttons.
* No need to download additional files, just install and play
* This game comes with in app payments and there are two features that are accessible only through them: disabling ads and checking solution for problematic puzzles. But please be aware that if you can't solve a puzzle you can simply 'surrender' and go to the next one for free.
* Also there is no need to pay for puzzles - you can unlock new ones by collecting stars and improving your score.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Original concept is also known as: "warehouse keeper", "push box" or "mouse and cheese"
We are a very small indie development team (only one programmer and one 3d artist), so please be tolerant for us!
If you’ll find a bug or have any other suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org!
This software was created with open source tools:
Audacity, Blender, Eclipse, Gimp, Inkscape, libGDX, Ubuntu, Universal Tween Engine, Yasc
If you’ll find a bug or have any other suggestions please let us know!
* Two new puzzles
* Google Play services update
* Two new puzzles
* Full screen mode for devices with Android 4.4 - KitKat
* Possibility to turn off only the music
* Couple other bug fixes
* Couple bug fixes
* Google Games Integration
* Now you can use cloud save to synchronize your progress between devices
* Leader boards
* New non isometric camera mode :)
Very cute and fun
Nice graphics, a classic puzzle game morphed with a peaceful garden. No time limits, relaxing. Also the bug is kinda cute in a creepy way. Nice job :)
Nice to have well designed and efficient game play along with vibrant 3d graphics. The huffing and puffing ladybug is charming.
Cute graphics, nice puzzles. I like the control system a lot. I just wish the ladybug would move faster so I could play more quickly.
Easily best sokoban game to date on Android! Please consider other music theme as an option.
I don't like the bug at all. It creeps me out and makes me shudder. Probably a little too life like. Why can't something nicer than a bug push the boxes? A cat? A dog? A rabbit? Still, at least it isn't a spider. The game itself is the best of its kind and if it wasn't for the bug I'd give it 10 stars if I could. Fantastic! (If you read my other reviews you will see this is praise indeed - it take