1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Fun and entertaining
- Really addictive gameplay
- Paid version
+ By Chillingo International
Release the web and cut it when necessary, grab all the stars and the fly
Spider Jack is an adorable creature and is starving. He wants to eat as many flies as he can but he can only do so with your invaluable help. How? Simply tap on the buttons to release Jack's web in order to grab all the stars and cut the web so he can fall and finally catch the fly.
Each level (out of the 75) is different and will need different solutions: sometimes you need to cut the web quickly and sometimes you don't. You need to find out the best way to collect all the stars and the fly so as to get the highest score.
The graphics are nice drawings and the controls are smooth and intuitive, it's actually a fun and entertaining game but the ads are annoying when they appear and after that, it sometimes crashes. If that was fixed it would become quite a great game.
Chillingo International is the developer of Spider Jack, a game with a similar gameplay as Cut the rope and extremely entertaining as well. Definitely a good recommendation but it should improve its freezing and crashing in the next updates.
But you will! Say hello to Spider Jack, an adorable arachnid with an appetite that’s hard to satisfy. Capture all of the flies in a variety of environments - from an abandoned barn to a buzzing laboratory - and help Jack get his fill!
**Runs beautifully on tablets**
Spider Jack Highlights
• 75 skillfully designed levels will test your reflexes and foresight.
• Multiple solutions and star ratings add longevity.
• Realistic physics give you a taste of what real web-slinging is like.
• Adorable graphics that both kids and adults can enjoy.
• Simple and intuitive touch controls mean everyone can play.
• Gorgeous hand-drawn artwork.
(NOTE: May not work on rooted devices)
• Bug fixes
• Added the Play Room with 25 new levels!
• Improved overall game performance
• Fixed an issue where the game would take a long time to resume from the background
• Other bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Love this game my nephew Jess loves it but don't be fooled its quite challenging even for adults. You never tire of the little spider's antics it will keep you amused for hours!!!!
Fun for 5 mins