This FREE spot the difference puzzle game brings to life the horror and thrill of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Based on the beloved classic by Robert Louis Stevenson, this spot the difference game takes you through the story with high-quality AUDIO NARRATION!
Explore the dark and foggy London of the good Dr. Jekyll as he struggles to keep the evil Mr. Hyde at bay!
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, this spot the difference game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
- Audio narration and book scene illustrations on each page!
- A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading literature
- Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills
- Several amazing levels with many differences to find
- Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press' Dominoes Series for young readers
from 38 reviews