Sudoku 2Go Free
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- You can't mark one value as a "possible" value without it looking like the correct number
Play Andoku Sudoku
Andoku Sudok is a sudoku puzzle game for Android where you can do Sudokus infinitely. It provides a list of different variations that you can use regarding extra regions:
- Squiggly Sudoku
- And combinations
There are five levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium, Challenge, Hard and Fiendish, with 100 puzzles each game variation.
The way of playing is easy: tap on the square you want to use and click on the number you wish to write there. You can write more than one in case you want to weigh up the probabilities. Go on until you've successfully completed the board and try to do it as fast as possible.
Markus Wiederkehr is the developer of Andoku Sudoku and this is his first and only application in the market. It's pretty good and useful for those Sudoku lovers, so we hope him the best in his future developments. Download for a simple and good game of Sudoku.
In addition to the standard Sudoku puzzles it offers these Sudoku variants:
• Squiggly Sudoku (a.k.a. Jigsaw Sudoku)
• and combinations thereof (e.g. Sudoku-X with jigsaw regions)
• 10 different game variations
• 5 levels of difficulty per game variation
• 200 puzzles per game variation and difficulty level
• Puzzle timer
• Cell highlighting
• Storage: this permission is used to store/retrieve the Sudoku puzzles in play
• Network Communication: this permission is used by ad networks to retrieve ads
• Billing: this permission is needed to offer the possibility for to remove ads using an in-app purchase
• Full House
• Hidden Single
• Hidden Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
• Naked Single
• Naked Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
• Locked Candidates (Pointing + Claiming)
• X-Wing (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
• Swordfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
• Jellyfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
• XY-, XYZ-, WXYZ-, VWXYZ-, UVWXYZ-, TUVWXYZ-, STUVWXYZ-, RSTUVWXYZ-Wing
• Almost Locked Candidates (Pair, Triple + Quad)
• Avoidable Rectangle (type 1 + 2)
• Hidden Unique Rectangle
• Uniqueness Test (type 1, 2, 3, 4 + 5)
• BUG+1, BUG+2, BUG+3 and BUG+4
• Aligned Pair + Triple Exclusion
• Sue de Coq
• ALS-XZ, ALS-XY-Wing
• Remote Pairs
• Bidirectional Cycles
• Forcing X-Chains
• Forcing XY-Chains
• Nishio Forcing Chains
• Double Forcing Chains
• Contradiction Forcing Chains
• Region Forcing Chains
• Cell Forcing Chains
• UI overhaul to a more modern design.
• The dark theme is reflected in all screens now.
You know, for people who have been playing on this app for a while, when you decide to swap button locations for what seems like no good reason, it really is annoying. You swapped the help and erase keys, which really messes people up. You could switch them back anytime. Otherwise this game is great.
Love the game. Wish you would update the puzzles, though. I've burned through all the games in the Fanatic level so many times they're starting to look familiar. And don't throw us a curveball like swapping the placement of the 'Erase' and 'Error Check' buttons. Muscle memory is a real killer to overcome.
Love the game, but I hate when you change the position of buttons. This last time changed hint with clear.
UI still looks like c**p, but overall best sudoku game.
Good game. Very much brain stimulating
Best app for sudoku