Survive: Attack or Defend
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MobileBrigade
How to play Survive: Attack or Defend?
This game in its current format can be played by;
• Two players, each one selecting the game role of Tiger and Sheep
• Single player, who plays both the game roles
The winning objective in Attacking mode (Tiger) is to kill 5 goats and in Defending mode (Sheep) is to block all three Tigers by surrounding them and make them immovable.
Attacking mode (Tiger) Rules:
• Tigers can kill a Sheep by jumping over it in any direction, but only if there is a vacant position
• Tiger cannot jump over another tiger
• Tiger can kill only one Sheep at a time
Defending mode (Sheep) Rules:
• Sheep’s can move only after all the 15 sheep’s are placed on the board
• Sheep’s cannot jump over Tigers or other Sheep’s
NOTE: Currently the game application works ONLY for the following screen sizes;
- 240 X 400
- 320 X 480
- 480 X 800
- 640 X 960
Tags: survive board game.