TileStorm Eire -WORLD CUP SALE
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Cool 3D graphics
- Screentouch response could be improved
- Few free levels
+ By Jakyl
TileStorm is a puzzle game in which you have to put all the parts together to complete the path
Do you remember that kind of puzzle in which you have to drag the pieces on a square board to complete it? The gameplay of Tilestorm is quite similar: what you have to do is to drag parts of a path to let the robot cross to the other side. It could seem easy, but it's not. Sometimes you will have to stop and think how's the correct order before making a move.
This time Eggbot has gone to Ireland, the land of his forefathers, to make his fortune and to do some sightseeing. Eggbot hopes to earn a thousand gold coins before he returns home, but he needs your help.
There are 4 different environments: Industrial, Egypt, Medieval and Jungle. There are just these four levels in the free version. The paid version comes with up to 100 unique puzzles to challenge yourself.
The game is set in quite acceptable 3D graphics. Drag-controls to move the pieces. The screentouch response could be improved though. What's more, it could alert with a popup message when a move cannot be performed, it's a bit confusing in this sense.
TileStorm has been developed by Jakyl, a developer, an experienced Android game developer. Reliable.
In a nuthsell, TileStorm Lite is entertaining and challenging. We're missing though more free levels to hook us up. It isn't a milestone, but it's acceptable.
*** SALE IN CELEBRATION OF WORLD CUP 2014 - UP TO 70% OFF ***
*** EQUIVALENT TO APPROX 2.14 BRAZILIAN REAL ***
In this highly-acclaimed TileStorm sequel, Eggbot has gone to Ireland, the land of his forefathers, to make his fortune and to do some sightseeing. Eggbot hopes to earn a thousand gold coins before he returns home, but he needs your help.
To help Eggbot you will need to guide Eggbot through every county in Ireland. Eggbot is not sure of the way though, so you need to make the paths for him to follow. Not all paths lead to gold, and some counties have hidden gold.
Eggbot's Irish Adventure is guaranteed to present a challenge to anyone that plays it and it will require real skill and mental dexterity to complete. At the same time though players of all ages will be able to enjoy adventuring through Ireland in this beautifully presented game.
Eggbot's Irish Adventure is set in 32 stunning levels; one for each county in Ireland. Many of the levels have unique content in keeping with the many famous sights to be found in Ireland, including the orchards of County Armagh, the New Grange of County Meath, and the Spire of Dublin. As well as really famous sights like the Giant's Causeway in County Antrim, and Blarney Castle of County Cork.
There are also some extra puzzles for bonus gold, that are completely optional, but present a really interesting and unique challenge.
Reviews and testimonials:
'Eggbot's Irish Adventure is a fun sequel to the original Tilestorm by Massive Hadron Games. It delivers greatly with graphics, and is truly one of the best puzzle games out there' - Nikhil Katti, AppModo
* 32 levels; one for each county in Ireland of generally increasing difficulty.
* Individual level times stored...go back and try to beat your fastest time
* Tap the clock to reset or surrender any level
Please email us with questions/feedback.
Try our other awesome HD & 3D Games. Whether you want a puzzle, arcade, action, strategy or casual game, we've something entertaining for you:
* In TileStorm highly addictive puzzles of path construction against the clock are great brain training as you guide Eggbot the Robot through a jungle of challenges.
Bag a jewel or two in TileStorm Polar in a super new Tile Storm story as you need to slide the tiles to guide our robo hero on a Polar adventure in another beautiful brain teaser. Free Lite version [Massive Hadron]
* Fight for survival over a night in the city with a gun & torch as your only defense (defence) against an angry zombie hoard in Aftermath XHD. Attack or run? It's your choice. [Two Heads]
* Glide through the air like a paper plane (or the birds!) as you race flying at high speed from tower to tower in Ground Effect Pro X HD. Enjoy virtual physics, acceleromoter control and stereoscopic 3D. [Glenn Corpes]
* Be truly challenged by Denki Blocks! Deluxe which The Sunday Times called “a Tetris for the 21st century"
* Slice, dice, cut, chop, pop and flick blobs of color goo in Mixt. Includes bonus MP3 music track by DJ Shur-i-kan to enjoy as you mix the bubbles of coloured paint [Uprising]
* Fun for kids and all the family alike. Farm fruit in Frootrees as you flick, throw and toss the Froot to harvest them using your poker skills to balance risk & reward. Just a hint of south park. Or try the Freaky Halloween Edition [Tin Man]
* Be a cool snowboard ninja and smash the course record in Snow Dude. Don't tank your jump! [Lycette Bros]
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats. If u get error "Unknown reason -18", please email or google for solution. Dev tested devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson incl Xperia Play, Droid, Galaxy & Desire Z.
* Performance and many other improvements
* Significantly improved licensing system.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
3 great games - this has the easiest start though gets a lot harder towards the end. Ice storm was overall the easiest.
And it's a new one, too! Can't something be done? First level solved in 30 sec. The 2nd level is harder.....grrr
Tilestorm games are simply fun and amazing to look at.
Not nearly as good as the first!
Awesome must have game!