Top Crossword Puzzles Free
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
No other Crosswords app has this many features!
Free daily and weekly crosswords from your favorite sources. Two weeks of archives are available to download past puzzles.
• Ask a Friend for help
• Search Google for help
• Hide/Show errors
• Reveal a letter, word or the whole puzzle
• Daily, world-wide competition with virtual trophies
• View elapsed time
Setting options include:
• See your ranking compared to others for each puzzle completed
• Auto download today's puzzles when starting the app
• Show the number of letters in the answer on a clue line
• Show timer
• Double tap to zoom
• Lock screen orientation
• Select a key board layout
• Enter & space changes direction rather than moving to next clue
• Full screen: Hides the notification bar
• Snap to current word: Toggles the auto-scrolling of the play board to the current play position
• Scroll to clue: Toggles the auto-scrolling to the selected clue in the clue list mode
• Movement style: Select what happens when you type past the end of a word
• Skip filled boxes: Toggles the skipping of filled boxes when you enter a new letter
Top Crossword Puzzles PREMIUM features an additional 200+ puzzles each month for $1.99 per month (less than 1 cent per puzzle!). Premium users have access to all archives (some puzzles available back to 2009).
This app includes the option to accesses additional content and features after purchasing a subscription.
Non-premium users: This app contains paid ads that link to third parties.
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
We are operated by SplashPad Mobile, a top Android app developer. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email email@example.com for a direct response.
v1.4.6: Fixed issue with back button not working when solving a crossword
v1.4.5: Enhanced crossword download for efficiency and speed. Added Bluetooth keyboard capability.
v1.4.4: Internal fix to Google Subscription service
v1.4.3: Added a few ads for non-subscribers, sorry :( Ad shown after fully completing a puzzle and after viewing a leaderboard.