Tower of Hanoi is a puzzle game originally invented by the French mathematician François Édouard Anatole Lucas in 1883.
The objective of the game is to move all the disks from the leftmost rod to the rightmost rod. Only one disk may be moved at a time and it is not possible to place a bigger disk on top of a smaller disk.
• Automatically saves your game progress so it is always possible to continue playing the game from where you left off.
• Fast and easy to move the disks between the rods.
• Configurable number of disks.
• Works in any screen resolution and in any screen orientation.
• Requires no extra permissions.
• Contains no ads.
Tags: lucas tower game , tower of hanoi , tower of hanoi game developed in java , lucas tower , towers of hanoi online game , hanoi tower game java script