5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Follow the app development here: https://www.facebook.com/TrickyMathsApp
-> Learn & Practice: Learn useful maths tricks and amaze your friends.
e.g learn tricks to solve 99*54=5346, 11*87=957, 104*108=11232, etc. in just a few seconds
-> Learn Math Tricks on your mobile or tablet.
-> It has many tricks, so it is like a book of tricks.
-> In each lesson (except Lesson 2) there is practice option to help you practice the learnt tricks
It asks 20 random questions related to that lesson.
-> There are currently 23 maths lessons(divided in 71 parts), having multiplication tricks and square tricks and divisibility rules:
1. Basic Concepts
2. Check your answers.
3. Multiply by 5, 10, 25 etc.
4. Vedic Multiplication
5. Multiply by 11, xx, and 111..1
6. Multiply by 12 to 19 and 112 to 119
7. Multiply by 999...9
8. Multiplication of numbers near 100
9. Multiplication of numbers near 100..0
10. Multiply 2 numbers near 50
11. Multiplication of 3 numbers near 100.
12. Multiplication of 2 no. where last 2 digits sum to 10
13. Square of no. ending with 5 or 0
14. Square of no near 50, 100, and 200
15. Square of any 2-digit no.
16. Squares of no. ending with 1, 2, 3, 4
17. Squares of no. ending with 9, 8, 7, 6
18. Square of 3-digit number
19. square root trick
20. Trick for multiplication where difference is even
21. cube of numbers near 100
22. cubes and cube roots
23. Divisibility rules: Test of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 25
> Play: It is a questions arcade where you try to solve as many problems as you can.
-> Brain Twister
-> True or False, and
a) Easy Mode: Easy questions related to addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
b) Normal Mode: relatively difficult questions relating to numerous operations like squares, square roots, cubes etc.
c) Expert Mode: starts from level 4 of normal mode and includes percentages
All these helps in a nice brain training for solving arithmetical problems.
There are 10 challenges with 10 levels:
1. True-False challenge
2. Twisted Brain Challenge
3. Question Challenge: Find question instead of answers!!
4. Accuracy Challenge: Maintain the required accuracy
5. Speed Challenge: Solve questions within time
6. Sign Challenge: Identify the missing signs
7. Streak: Answer sums questions correctly within time.
8. Clear Board: Clear all maths questions on board.
9. Series: find missing number in a series
10. Compare Me: find smallest or largest numbers
Quantitative aptitude is an essential part of almost every competitive examination, be it be management like CAT, MAT, GRE, SSC-CGL, banks etc or technical or administrative like civil services or ssc and your calculation speed plays a vital role in it. So tricky maths can help you to learn and practice such tricks, which can increase your speed and your marks.
Be free to comment, whether you like it or not, and what could be done to improve this app. If you like this app, please rate and recommend it.
Note: Ratings are calculated on basis of your performance in the app. These are just for fun and may not indicate correct mathematical abilities a person. These are just for fun.
Note: Use of tricks requires considerable practice. Do verify the results of these calculation tricks with the results from conventional calculation processes. In case of any inconsistency or typing error, please inform me.
Note: The name exams are used for general purpose only, and this app is not affiliated with any of these.
Due care has been taken in developing this app and writing lessons, which have been revised for any kind of error. But, if there is any mistake or bug, developer cannot be held responsible for the damages, if done, due to such errors or mistakes. Also, if anyone finds any kind of mistake or bug, please inform the developer. It will be rectified as soon as possible.
ver 3.8.9: fixed bugs
1 new lesson: divisibility rule:
test of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 25
& related practice
search box for finding lessons
True or False arcade
share option in menu
share button in lessons: share what you have learnt